In 2019 Sound Design Live had 206k unique pageviews from 107k users, 330k video views for 23k hours of watch time, 75k engaged users on Facebook, and 131k plays on SoundCloud. It looks like video is starting to outpace the podcast in terms of maximum outreach.
Based on number of unique visits and time spent on page:
- How To Tune A Sound System In 15 Minutes (updated)
- Dave Rat’s End-Fire Adjustable Arc Subwoofer Array Explained
- Dave Rat’s Simple Problem Solving Mindset for a Long Fulfilling Career in Pro Audio
Based on total view in YouTube:
- How to Time Align Your Main to Your Front Fill Using Smaart® Live IR
- How to maximize gain before feedback of a podium microphone using Smaart®
- How to Measure Room Modes and Standing Waves with Smaart®
Based on number of lifetime engaged users on Facebook:
- Learn how to flatten phase in 5 seconds.
- Three Speaker Placement Mistakes That Make You Lose Vocal Intelligibility
- How an improperly connected motor cable arced up the chain and almost ended in disaster
Based on total plays on SoundCloud:
- If you’re using audio over IT, but you don’t know how it works, you will fail.
- Real World troubleshooting tips for wireless microphone and In-ear-monitor dropouts and interference
- This secret weapon will make a Profile sound like no other Profile you’ve heard before
What would you like to see more of in 2020?