Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, Google Play or Stitcher.
Support Sound Design Live on Patreon.
In this episode of Sound Design Live, I speak with Chris Huff, host of Behind The Mixer and author of Audio Essentials for Church Sound. We discuss how to find the perfect volume, why your wireless microphones might stop working tomorrow, and what to do when disaster strikes. Plus we answer these questions from Facebook:
- Nick: Subs on an aux: yes or no?
- Ching: Do you do sound measurements with any kind of tools for a reference? Process?
- ELMER: Which instrument does he find the easiest to EQ and which instrument is the most difficult?
- DARRAN: How long did it take to write the ebook, and did he have any obstacles to overcome or ever feel like giving up?
- Jeff: Tips for mixing backing tracks and live vocals?
Sometimes people complain about the volume, but really they just don’t like the music.
- All music in this episode J Anthony Allen.
- Huff’s eBooks: Equipping Your Church For Audio, Audio Essentials For Mixing Vocals, Audio Essentials For Church Sound
Leave a Reply