Subscribe on iTunes or SoundCloud.
In this episode of Sound Design Live I speak with Eddie Codel about the state of live streaming and what basic information you need to create your own webcast and offer live streaming services to your clients. I ask him how to communicate with clients about live streaming options, what hardware and software are available, and how he connected with great jobs.
- All music in this episode by The Riot Professor
- Internet connectivity requirements: Outbound bandwidth of 1Mbps
- Services: Twitch.tv, AirTime, Spreecast
- Software: Flash Media Encoder Live, Wirecast
- Hardware: Canopus ADVC, HDMI capture cards from Black Magic and Asha, TVU Networks, Newtek TriCaster
- Bay Area Live Streaming Meetup Group
- Streaming Quality Examples
- Related Posts: It’s A Golden Age For Internet Broadcast