Subscribe on iTunes or SoundCloud.
In today’s episode of Sound Design Live I talk with sound designer and project manager Ellen Juhlin about Meyer Sound’s D-Mitri, Audio Video Bridging, and working at Walt Disney World. We discuss the ability to automate any parameter with D-Mitri’s mix/playback system, the future of a world without cables with AVB, and some of the cool projects Ellen has worked on outside of Meyer Sound.
Details from the podcast:
- All music in this podcast by Sync Music UK (except those samples used during the discussion of games)
- Ellen: Twitter, Blog
- Sound Designers: Jonathan Deans, Chris Evans, BC Keller
- Shows: Soldier Of Orange, Cirque Du Soleil
- Hardware: Meyer Sound, D-Mitri, Space Map Multi-Channel Panning, iPad OSC, Galileo, CAL Column Array, LCS Matrix3, AVB microphone
- Ethernet: AVB, POE, CobraSound, Cirrus Logic
- Games: Limbo, Child Of Eden, Doctor When
- Theatre: Carnegie Mellon University School Of Drama, USITT