Subscribe on iTunes or SoundCloud.
In this episode of Sound Design Live, I talk with musician and electronic instrument maker Moldover about the Kickstarter campaign for his new album. Moldover shares the mistakes he made with his first album and the important changes he is making this time around. We also discuss the new hardware he’s working on, in-ear monitors, and the importance of tragedy in art.
[quote picture=”https://sounddesignlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/sound-design-live-moldover-testimonial.png” name=”Moldover” align=”left”]Get as many people involved as possible.[/quote]
Details from the podcast:
- All music in this episode by Moldover
- Donate to the Kickstarter!
- Pebble Watch
- Sound Design Live eBook
- Moldover’s last album with a built-in light theremin
- NAMM = National Association of Music Merchants
- Ultimate Ears In-Ear Monitors
- DAW = Digital Audio Workstation (like Cubase)
- UAD DSP hardware
- TED talk about tragedy in art – What’s A Kinder Way To Frame Success?
Leave a Reply