Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, or Stitcher.
Support Sound Design Live on Patreon.
In this episode of the Sound Design Live podcast, I talk with Alan Brymer about how to use a content marketing strategy to connect with potential clients, build relationships, and establish your niche without becoming a full-time writer. We also discuss the most important things you should be doing before you worry about content marketing strategy.
- All music in this episode by FirewoodPoetry
- Buzzsumo, Appsumo
- The very first thing people should do is thrill their customers so that they want to return for repeat business and tell others about you.
- You should have a follow-up list.
- Why not write a blog post once a month to address one person’s specific need?
- You have to throw some spaghetti at first to know what works.
- The truth is that you can’t just hide behind your microphone or your computer. You have to pick up the freaking phone and talk to people.
Leave a Reply