UPDATE: Here’s the replay
As you know, I was kicking around the idea of doing a free webinar training about how to easily find new clients that you love working with. A couple of days ago I sent an email asking for feedback about what you’d most want to see covered… and the replies that came in were AMAZING!
- Staying busy during the off season.
- Finding consistent high-quality shows.
- Promoting yourself for the right kind of work.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
We’ll cover all of that and more during the live training on February 21st. I want to make it as accessible as possible, so you can choose from two times: 11 AM or 4 PM CST.
I’m calling the webinar Gigs on Demand.
Here are a few more ideas we’ll cover:
- Making the leap from taking on small bits and pieces of paid work to actually making a living in audio.
- Finding consistent gigs to grow & establish yourself.
- Finding work that you actually enjoy doing.
- Getting noticed for your skill in audio, not just lumping and dumping.
It’s going to be fantastic, and you’re going to get a lot out of it. Mark your calendar and join us live on February 21st.
Here’s that registration link:
See you soon,
P.S. We’ll be doing a live Q&A session at the end, so make sure to bring all of your questions. As a bonus, you’ll also receive the Sound Design Live eBook just for attending!
Leave a Reply