Subscribe on iTunes or SoundCloud.
In this episode of Sound Design Live Podcast I speak with keyboard studio musician Howie Gordon about gigging with hardware vs. software, the state of live music in Philadelphia, and studying jazz performance at the university level.
Details from the podcast:
- Howie’s Rig: MacBook, Ableton Live, Minimonsta, Arturia MiniMoog V MKII, Lounge Lizard, Free Alpha, Free Alpha, Ohm Force Symptom, Roland D70, Nord Electro 2 Rack, Mackie 1202, Rolls Line Mixer
- Howie’s Studio: Keybomb, Rhodes Mark 1
- Howie on Facebook & Twitter
- Pitchbend Control: Kaos Pad, Kaosalator, External Ribon Controller
- Druthers means a person’s preference in a matter.
- The 55 in New York
- The University Of Arts in Philidelphia
- Beer in Philadelphia: Monks, Knodding Head, Sugar Mom’s