Over the last 16 years I have interviewed over 60 audio industry leaders about the most important skills and tools to maximize any sound system in a corporate ballroom, theatre, or concert arena, while at the same time building a successful career in 8 different cities across 3 different countries. This book offers a distillation of the most important lessons I learned along the way about sound system tuning for live events. –Nathan Lively
Stop working in fear and learn the power of sound system tuning.
- The goal of sound system tuning
- How to tune a sound system in 15 minutes
- How to find speaker coverage in one step + calculator
- 6 smart, proven methods to control feedback onstage (without EQ)
- The 7 Biggest Mistakes You Don’t Know You Are Making
- 136 pages
Bonus Videos (9 minutes)
- Is flat good or bad?
- Where do I put the measurement microphone?
- How do I phase align my subs with my mains?
Join the 418 other live sound engineers who have bought the book.
I really liked your book and applied some of the tips right away. In the past I aligned my subwoofers by ear. After reading the process outlined in your book, I got a much better and much more coherent result. -Thomas F.
I used your technique for positioning the subs at a festival a week ago and it really sounded better than ever. -Pat A.