Having worked in the audio industry for nearly two decades, first as a sound engineer and later as an educator, I can vouch personally for what each of them has to say—this is your textbook on how to get into touring. –Darryn de la Soul, Soulsound
- 12 Authors
- 272 Years of combined experience
- Business and career advice from audio industry leaders.
You will learn:
- The best and worst parts of the job.
- The most common paths into touring.
- How much touring sound engineer make.
- The biggest mistakes and how you can avoid them.