Subscribe on iTunes or SoundCloud.
In this episode of Sound Design Live I talk with Larry Crane about why he started Tape Op, techniques for mixing bands in small venues, and how to be more visible to new clients.
[quote picture="http://sounddesignlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sound-design-live-larry-crane.jpg" name="Larry Crane" align="left"]It’s a god damn service industry.[/quote]
- All music in this episode by Larry Crane except for Coast To Coast by Elliott Smith
- TapeOp Magazine and App, Jackpot Studio
- Hardware: Pendulum Quartet, Avalon U5, Whirlwind IMP2, Radial J48, Alessis Dock, UA 1176
- Software: Ableton Live
- Bands: Sea Of Bees, Elliott Smith, PDX Pop Festival, Brian Eno
- People: John Baccigaluppi, Trevor Horn